A two year Health guarantee, microchipping, Puppy care and training instructions, first vaccinations, deworming, first puppy vet exam and records, a chew and stuffed toy with the scent of the litter, pet safety and insurance information and future boarding possibilities with Tango Wool. We will also answer any and all questions and provide support for the life of your pooch!!
Once an application is received and approved, the prospective puppy owner will be placed on a reservation list for the litter of their choice. Once the pregnancy of the bitch is confirmed approximately a month before the puppies are due, a deposit of $500 is required to remain on the reservation list.
If a prospective owner has specific requests with regards to the color, coat type or gender of the puppy and the litter does not contain a puppy that meets those criteria, the $500 deposit may be transferred to a future litter or refunded.
PUPPIES MUST BE PICKED UP DURING THE TIME PERIOD DETERMINED BY THE BREEDER (AROUND 8 WEEKS OF AGE). IT IS AT THE BREEDER'S DISCRETION WHETHER OR NOT THE PUP MAY STAY LONGER THAN EIGHT WEEKS OF AGE DUE TO YOUR OTHER COMMITMENTS AND THERE WILL BE A CHARGE OF $50 PER DAY IF THE BREEDER AGREES TO WATCH THE PUP FOR THAT ADDITIONAL TIME.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU TO GET STARTED:
• Fill out our puppy application so that we can learn more about what you want in a new best friend.
• Submit the application.
• You will be contacted as soon as possible unless there is no availability listed on our website.
• Once your application is accepted, you can submit your deposit to reserve your spot on our waiting list.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
• After the puppies arrive we will keep you involved as they are growing by posting pictures on our website as well as sending you weekly emails with updates.
• As the puppies personalities develop we will begin matching them with what you are looking for, taking into consideration your lifestyle.
• At the age of 7 weeks we will match you with the best puppy that fits your individual desires and specific needs. At that time we will send you a photo of your puppy.
• Our goal is to match you with the perfect puppy so that you have a long and happy life together!
• Your new best friend will join your family between 8 and 9 weeks old.
I am very sorry but we do not take visitors into our home. Please understand that we are a small in home breeder and do not have a kennel facility that is available for visitation. With multiple requests to visit each week, we just can not handle the interruptions to our home life or the care of our puppies. The vast majority of our dogs do not reside here in our home but live as treasured family pets with their Guardians. At present, there is only one breeding dog that lives under our roof full time.
Parvo virus is a real threat to the lives of young puppies that are not fully vaccinated and we absolutely do not take visitors to see the puppies.... ever. Canine Parvo Virus is a deadly communicable disease. It is transferred on shoes, clothes, tires and hands and can easily be picked up and carried on the soles of your shoes without you knowing that you have been exposed! So please be understanding about our no visitor policy, it is only for the sanity of our family and the safety of our puppies!
When planning a trip to our home to pick up your new puppy, we ask that you not visit other places where dogs have been prior to visiting. Parvo virus is very persistent and difficult to get rid of... Parvo can live in the soil for up to 3 years.